Personal Data and Browser Data
Since St. Justine Hotels and Residences is processing Customer Data that is subject to European Union Data Protection Laws on your behalf, you are also agreeing to the Data Processing Agreement including the EU Standard Contractual Clauses, provided by St. Justine Hotels and Residences governing the transfer of Personal Data to processors. When you agree to our Terms and Conditions, you are doing so on behalf of any organization that you represent. Your agreement indicates that you have the proper authority to enter into a legal binding agreement on behalf of your organization.
The information you share with us may be added to our database. We may store and analyze data related to your interactions on our website, application or other media and this information may be maintained as “cookies,” demographic information, preferences, device information, etc.
Third party website access
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time. To so, you can simply opt out.
If you have created an account on our platform, you can ask to delete your account. To delete your account, simply notify us and we will delete your account and delete your personal information. Our email address is sales@StJustineHotels.com
The Uses of the Data Collected by SJR’s website
Copyrights: SJR’s website and Protecting Other People’s Intellectual Property Rights
Portable Electronic Devices
- The SJR’s website is available on a variety of portable electronic devices. We provide our connection to mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal ratesand fees, such as text messaging fees, may still apply. You provide all rights necessary to enable SJR’s website Users to sync (including through an application) their contact lists with any basic information and contact information that is visible to them on SJR’s website, as well as your name and profile picture.
Your Use of Your Personal Data
- If an SJR’s website User utilizes the Platform to publish or otherwise share their own Personal Data or Contact Information with third parties, he or she assumes full responsibility for any further use of that Data or information.
- Arbitration of disputes. Client and Company agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between Client and Company that arise out of or relate in any manner to the SJR’s website, the SJR’s Certification programs, or any other services provided, supported, or endorsed by the Company.
This Dispute Resolution Agreement does not preclude any party from seeking an individualized preliminary injunction or a temporary restraining order until a claim is arbitrated, or from bringing an individualized action in small claims court, in any court that has jurisdiction; provided that the arbitrator will have exclusive jurisdiction to finally resolve claims not within the jurisdiction of a small claims court. This Dispute Resolution Agreement also does not forbid Client or Company from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies.
Client and Company agree that, by entering into this arbitration agreement, all parties are waiving their respective rights to a trial by jury or to participate in a class or representative action. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Dispute Resolution Agreement. With respect to all disputes or claims that arise out of or relate in any way to the SJR’s website, or any services provided or supported by the Company, this Dispute Resolution Agreement supersedes any contrary terms regarding dispute resolution in any other agreement between the parties
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on SJR’s website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
Cookies on SJR’s website
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet, phablet, cell phone or other electronic device (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track traffic flows.
- Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyze the profile of our visitors so we can provide you with a better user experience.
- Personal identifying information: Name, address, credit card number
- We try to keep SJR’s website safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing SJR’s website “As Is” without any express or implied warranties. We do not guarantee that SJR’s website will be safe or secure. SJR’s website is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
- We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on SJR’s website (such as advertising or payments) By content we mean anything you post on SJR’s website that would not be included in the definition of information. By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from SJR’s website or provide to SJR’s website through Platform. By post we mean post on SJR’s website or otherwise make available to us (such as by using a website application). By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and/or create derivative works.
- SJR’s website is not responsible for data lost/exposed/used due to the nature of the Internet and digital environments, including illegal actions of hackers and criminals, technical malfunctions of servers and database etc. These are the accepted risks of our Users and users of the Internet in general. You are agreeing to this standard in using our site.
- SJR’s website reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time without notice, and only the current Privacy Statement may be considered effective. Regardless of later updates or changes to our privacy notice, we will not use the information submitted under our current privacy notice in a new way without issuing you the opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prevent that use. You agree that you will review the Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions whenever you log on to the website, and agree with the terms therein.
- SJR’s website reserves the right to deactivate any user accounts that are not in compliance with SJR’s website’s terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change reservations made for any of our properties. We have the right to refuse to accept any reservations at are our sole discretion without notice and without any liability if we believe that such reservations may be inappropriate or fraudulent, or contrary to our interests.
- We reserve the right to update and revise the information on the website and are not obligated to notify potential, current, or previous users about such changes.
- This site may contain links to other websites. The links, images, and opinions on such websites have not been investigated, verified or monitored. We do not endorse or recommend such websites or the information and services offered by such websites.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, SJR makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to any of the information on the SJR website. In no event shall St. Justine Residences be liable to the User for any indirect, consequential, punitive, compensatory, or special damages relating to use of the website.
This document reflects the entire agreement between the User and the Company and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Company and the User.
Dispute Resolution: Arbitration of disputes.
User and Company agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between User and SJR that arise out of the use of the SJR website or SJR’s services.
This Dispute Resolution Agreement does not preclude any party from seeking an individualized preliminary injunction or a temporary restraining order until a claim is arbitrated, or from bringing an individualized action in small claims court, in any court that has jurisdiction; provided that the arbitrator will have exclusive jurisdiction to finally resolve claims not within the jurisdiction of a small claims court. This Dispute Resolution Agreement also does not forbid User or Company from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies.
User and SJR agree that, by entering into this arbitration agreement, all parties are waiving their respective rights to a trial by jury or to participate in a class or representative action. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Dispute Resolution Agreement. With respect to all disputes or claims that arise out of or relate in any way to any of SJR’scertification programs, this Dispute Resolution Agreement supersedes any contrary terms regarding dispute resolution in any other agreement between the parties.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflicts of law provisions.
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
User agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, by using SJR’s website.